Your inquiry has been received.
1. Where and when will the IGRC2024 Conference and Exhibition take place?
IGRC2024 will take place from Monday May 13 to Thursday May 16, 2024, at the Fairmont Banff Springs, in Banff, Alberta, Canada.
2. How do I register as an Individual Conference Delegate for IGRC2024?
Early Bird Registration is Now Open! Register here, before December 15, and save US $250.
Registration applications will undergo an approval process before a confirmation is issued. Please note: Registrants must be employed in the gas, energy, or complementary industry. If the Host or Organizer believes the Registrant is not employed in the gas, energy, or complementary industry, the Host or Organizer reserves the right to refuse the registration application, cancel the registration and refuse entry to the Venue.
3. What is the cost of attending IGRC2024 Conference?
Early bird registration is now open. Save US $250 by registering before December 15, 2023. Early bird registration cost is US $1,350.
Regular registration cost (after November 15, 2023) will be US $1,600. A 5% Canadian tax (GST) will apply to all registrations.
4. How do I register as a Group Conference Delegate for the IGRC2024 Conference?
For all group delegate registrations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Does the delegate registration fee include travel costs for the Conference?
No, attendees are responsible for their own travel arrangements and costs.
1. When does Early Bird Registration end?
Early bird registration will close on December 15, 2023. Register for IGRC2024 before the deadline here and save US $250.
2. What does the IGRC2024 delegate pass include?
IGRC2024 delegate pass gives you full access to the 4-day conference programme which includes: strategic sessions, plenaries, lunch keynote speakers, technical sessions, and poster presentations. Also includes full access to the exhibition, three happy hour networking sessions, and three evening receptions.
3. If my registration application is not approved, will I get refunded?
4. Can I amend my registration?
Yes. You can contact us at email@example.com to amend your registration.
5. My credit card was declined during registration - what can I do?
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB.
If you are using one of the accepted credit cards above and your payment has been declined, there may be a cross-border restriction imposed by your bank because the credit card issuing country and the country receiving payment is different. If this is the case, we ask that you kindly try a different card. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact the Registration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Does IGRC2024 offer an Accompanying Person Pass?
Yes, if the accompanying person wishes to attend the conference, they can benefit from the early-bird registration rate before the deadline.
7. Does IGRC2024 offer a special rate for students?
Students can benefit from a special rate by registering during the early bird registration period.
8. Can I transfer my ticket?
You may transfer your tickets if you are no longer able to attend the Conference by contacting email@example.com no later than 30 days before the Conference is scheduled to take place. We reserve the right to refuse the transfer of tickets in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you.
1. What is the deadline for submitting papers for the conference?
We are no longer accepting submissions; Call for Papers is now closed. We invite you to register as a delegate before November 15, to take advantage of $250 in savings, through our Early Bird Registration. You can register here.
2. Can I amend my paper abstract if I have already submitted it?
Unfortunately, once the paper abstract is submitted, we cannot accept any further changes. The submitted version will be forwarded to the IGRC2024 Programme Committee to be evaluated, and it will be considered final.
3. Who is responsible for reviewing all abstracts?
The IGRC2024 Programme Committee is responsible for developing and moderating the conference technical programme. To do so, the Programme committee will evaluate all paper abstracts and select the candidates who will present their papers during the technical sessions or be invited as poster presenters.
4. What language should I use to submit both my paper abstract and final paper?
All paper abstracts, final papers, and final presentations must be in English.
5. Where can I find the instructions to prepare my paper and presentation or my poster?
After closing the Call for Papers on September 29, the IGRC2024 Programme Committee will evaluate all paper abstracts and select the candidates who will present their papers during the technical sessions or be invited as poster presenters. Selected candidates will receive a guideline with all the necessary instructions for preparing their final papers, presentations, or posters.
6. Is there a word limit for my paper abstract?
Yes, the paper abstract should be a minimum of 300 words up to a maximum of 500 words.
7. Is there a word limit for my final paper?
Yes, the final paper should be a minimum of 1,300 words (5 pages), up to a maximum of 2,500 words (10 pages), plus a cover page with abstract summary.
8. Is it possible to submit a paper with multiple authors, and what are the specific guidelines regarding authorship and presentation designation?
Yes, multiple authors are permitted when submitting papers. Ensure all authors' names are included in the paper, and to ensure your paper will be considered, indicate the designated presenter in case of selection. Only one presenter per paper is allowed at IGRC2024.
9. Is there a cost to being a speaker at IGRC2024?
Speakers will need to register and will receive a 20% discount off the regular registration rate. This pass will provide the speaker with full access to the conference programme.
10. How can I be a part of the IGRC2024 program?
To be part of the IGRC2024 program, we recommend submitting a paper abstract for consideration. Please visit our site https://igrc2024.org/call-for-papers to see the full details.
1. Do I need a Visa to travel to Canada for IGRC2024?
We recommend checking with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to determine the travel credential(s) required for you to enter Canada. IGRC2024 organizers require all registrants to make their own inquiries about their ability to enter Canada and offer no representations of the validity of the information provided at this link.
2. Will IGRC2024 provide an official letter of invitation?
Participants may request an official letter of invitation via online registration. An official letter of invitation is only issued after the registration application process is completed and the application reviewed and approved by the Host or Manager.
3. If I register and do not obtain a visa, will I get refunded?
The Host does not guarantee that the visa issuing authority will issue the visa in a timely manner. The Host or Manager will not contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office on behalf of a Delegate or Accompanying Person. The Host cannot be held responsible if a Participant’s visa is not approved and the Registration Fees and Charges will not be refunded for such a reason.
4. Will I receive assistance with my visa application and or entry to Canada?
It is the responsibility of the Delegate to be informed of the latest regulations as regards entry to Canada and Alberta. The Hosts cannot be held liable for refunds in cases where the Delegate has been refused entry to Canada or Alberta due or partly due to the Delegate not adhering to the latest regulations issued by the Canadian or Alberta governments as regards entry to the country.
For more information, please see Terms & Conditions here.
5. When should I book my accommodation?
We recommend that you wait to book your accommodation until you receive confirmation of your registration. Accommodation reserved prior to confirmation of your registration is the sole responsibility of the applicant and it is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange the cancellation of their accommodations should their registration be rejected.
6. Does the registration fee include travel costs to the Conference?
No. Attendees are responsible for their own travel arrangements and costs.
7. How do I transfer between Calgary International Airport (YYC) and Banff?
Please visit our Venue page for detailed information on transportation options.
8. Do you have any tourism programmes?
To discover Banff and all the beauty the region has to offer, we invite you to visit the Banff Tourism official website, which offers diverse activities.
If you require any further information please contact: IGRC2024support@cga.ca